- Consider using a unidirectional microphone.
- Mind the gap! - have some distance between your microphone and your mouth.
- Put the microphone in your direction.
- Get rid of the ambient noise - even if it doesn't seem to make much difference, these subtle noises can be often heard despite noise canceling
- To avoid the echo, make the call in a room that is not empty. In empty rooms, there is a strong echo
- Another way to avoid echo, don’t enter the meeting from 2 devices at the same time. So the sounds don't bounce back and forth on each other.
3. Don’t overload the device:
- Close all the unused browser windows or tabs and close any unnecessary apps and websites before launching the meeting. Refresh the browser if needed
- Use the recommended browser for your device and app